Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
Australian Consulting & Training Solutions Pty Ltd trading as Zealifi has been operating as a Registered Training Organisation in Queensland proudly since 2008. Our registered training organisation provider no. 31709. Currently we are offering two units of competency on our scope of registration:
Zealifi offers comprehensive, flexible, responsible, and cost-effective training services to employers, skilled employees, job seekers, and school students.
Additionally, we have developed relevant business, training and assessment, hospitality, and personal development courses. As a specialist RTO, we can offer highly customised programs and deliver a standard of service that is second to none. We are committed to quality, customer service and compliance.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Australian Consulting & Training Solutions Pty Ltd T/A Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Australian Consulting & Training Solutions Pty Ltd T/A Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Australian Consulting & Training Solutions Pty Ltd T/A Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Your privacy is important to Zealifi. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Zealifi collects, and the ways in which Zealifi uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Zealifi may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (www.zealifi.com.au);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (www.zealifi.com.au);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (www.zealifi.com.au); and
Any other information that you send to Zealifi.
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Zealifi discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Zealifi may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Zealifi will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Zealifi will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
This website contains links to other websites. Zealifi is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Australian Consulting & Training Solutions Pty Ltd T/A Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi has a range of policies & procedures design to assist learners. Our Student Handbook list policies to include access and equity, learners support, cancellation and refunds for all learners completing an accredited program.
- Bookings may be accepted up to one (1) day prior to the commencement of a training course depending on availability.
- Cancellations will be accepted over seven (7) days prior to a training course commencement date at no charge. After this time, an administration fee of 50% will be incurred.
- No show on the day of the course will incur a fee of 100% forfeit of monies.
- All refunds processed by Stripe or PayPal will incur a $5.00 retention fee.
- A confirmation letter is sent out once we receive your booking.
- Participant certificates will only be issued when full payment of the course has been received.
- If you book online the information you provide will be used for the production and distribution of your certification. For example: your name and address details. If this information is incorrect, Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi cannot be held liable for misspelt or non-delivery of certifications.
- Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi does not keep original copies of any course certificates.
- Participants shall receive their certificates within 30 working days after completing the course if full payment has been received.
- If certificate is lost or misplaced a replacement certificate can be issued. Replacement certificates incur a fee of RMLV of $35 (inc. postage) & all other training courses will cost $15 (inc. postage).
- Fee for replacement certificates must be received in full before replacement certificate is issued.
- Notification of certificates not received by participants will be replaced free of charge, up to one (1) month after the course completion.
When booking inhouse courses the following terms and conditions apply:
- Certificates will be issued upon payment of invoice and sent out via registered post. If you don’t receive them within a 7-day period, it is your responsibility to inform us straight away so we can chase up the delivery.
- All participants certificates will be distributed to one individual client on receipt of total payment.
- The training requirements are: private room to ensure high quality training can be delivered, blank white wall or screen, tables/chairs in an u-shape or classroom style, whiteboard or flip chart (if possible), water on the tables, tea & coffee available and small table with power for trainer’s equipment (data projector and laptop).
Please read the range of policies and procedures designed to assist learners. These policies include but not limited to access and equity, learner support, cancellation and refunds. Download ACATS Student Policy by clicking here.
You can also request for the student policy to be sent out via email, fax or post, please call the office on 1300 233 387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.