Why do I need the online AML/CTF?
An essential course for anyone who works in gambling-related venues such as pubs, clubs, hotels, resorts or casinos etc. as you need to be aware and adhere to the Australian Government Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF). This course will provide you with your compliance obligations, requirements and responsibilities whilst performing your gambling related tasks.
The course will cover the following:
- Workplace obligations under the AML/CTF Act and Rules
- The consequences of non-compliance with the AML/CTF Act and Rules
- The types of money laundering and terrorism financing risk that your workplace might face and the potential consequences of such risk
- The processes and procedures that need to be in place for the team to follow and management to report
You will be informed, current, prepared, and confident in your compliance obligations under AML/CTF Act.
Complete our online course and it will provide you with the knowledge of AML/CTF objectives coupled with the skills necessary to implement systems to enhance the identification and reporting requirements of the legislation. The course will define clearly what Anti Money Laundering is, provide examples of behaviours commonly associated with AML, ramifications of these activities and reporting expectations, customer identification and verification procedures.
When you have successfully completed the AML/CTF course you will be sent your certificate that you can save and print.
You will need to access the following software and connections in order to experience the best online experience. Any device (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone).
- Adobe Reader
- Fast internet connection
- Any current web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Opera etc.)